Value Square, a Ghent based boutique asset management firm, is looking to hire a Financial analyst / Fund Manager to strengthen its Asset Management Team.
We are looking for a Master with between 2 and 4 years
of relevant experience. Being a CFA charter holder is a plus.
The candidate should be an independent thinker with
clear analytical skills and a passion for (value) investing. Experience in portfolio
management and knowledge of ESG-sustainability processes and reporting
(taxonomy) is a clear plus. Candidates should have decent IT skills, be fluent
in English and preferably also in Dutch and French.
Some of the very diverse responsibilities of the job involve:
- Financial analysis of companies
- Screening for investment ideas
- Pitching your investment ideas
- Participating in investor presentations at Value Square events/seminars and present to high profile individual or institutional investors
- Attend annual general meetings, participate in investor calls, ...
- Co-manage existing equity funds together with Senior Portfolio Managers
- Analyse fixed income opportunities / management of our bond fund
Value Square offers a fast growing and intellectually stimulating environment with lots of opportunities for entrepreneurial people who like to take on responsibility.
More info? Contact our colleague Koen Van de Vyver or any other member of our fantastic team.